Comment on page
As we are a decentralised application, we do not collect personal information. However, we have to collect some information to ensure the smooth running of the platform:
- Technical data from analytics providers such as Google Analytics, Vercel analytics and Cloudfare
- Blockchain account information including balances and overall wallet activity
The information we collect is solely used to monitor and improve the user experience of PresaleWorld. This includes:
- Monitor usage and engagement of the website
- Improve, personalise and iterate on development
- Develop new features and services
- Detect potential fraud
There is no personal information that is shared from PresaleWorld but we do share technical data with:
- Analytics tools that track and monitor user engagement throughout the website. These services are Vercel Analytics, Cloudfare and Google Analytics. Google Analytics in the US also uses the data collected to track and monitor the usage of PresaleWorld and may be shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
- Third party cloud computing service providers who provide essential hosting, data storage and security services to the core platform. Our current providers include: Google Cloud Platform and Vercel.
We do not collect personal information that falls under CCPA.
We do not collect personal information that falls under GDPR.